Shipping & Delivery
Shipping on all mattresses (other than the Kon-Tiki Coir) is $150 across Canada. The Kon-Tiki Coir is quoted on each individual purchase as it is unable to be rolled for shipping.
Bed Frames are shipped based on size and location and are quoted individually.
Pillows, mattress pads, and comforters are based on location in Canada. $20.00 - $45.00
Pick up is available for free from our storefront in Calgary.
Shipping for a warranty issue is free.
Time Frames for Mattress Fulfillment
Our mattresses are hand-made individually. Therefore, due to demand, there is usually a short wait time. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and promise that each bed is made as if it were for a family member or friend.
Currently, we are anticipating your mattress will be delivered approximately three to four weeks from the placement of your order.
21-Day Trial Period and Exchange Policy
We ask that you give your new mattress a 21-night trial so that your body and the mattress have time to adapt to each other. If after sleeping on your mattress for three weeks you feel confident that you would sleep better with a softer or firmer mattress, we are happy to make the adjustments needed for you to sleep soundly. Your sleep is our priority! Send us an email or give us a call and we will figure out what needs to be done to ensure your ultimate sleep comfort.
Natural Mattress has a 75 day risk-free return policy. Our only stipulation is that you give the mattress three weeks. It can take a bit of time for your body and the mattress to adapt to each other. If after three weeks you are not satisfied, we are happy to give you a full refund as long as it is free of stains and undamaged (other than natural wear and tear from shipping).
Our mattresses and beds come with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. If there is a manufacturer defect within 10 years of purchasing your bed, we are happy to repair or replace the product. There is no warranty on bedding products (sheets, comforters, and pillows).
The Fine Print
If you dig into the fine print of most mattress warranties there is usually a pretty specific set of instructions and requirements that must be adhered to for your warranty to remain valid. So, in simple and plain language, here are the details of things that will void your mattress warranty:
- Your mattress needs to be used on a proper foundation/bed frame (slats, boxspring, or a platform).
- You need to flip your mattress every 120 days and at least 4 times per year.
- Staining, soiling, and fluid penetration of the mattress voids the warranty.
The rest of the details include:
- Sagging or ham mocking is covered if the impression is greater than 1.5 inches.
- The first five years are not pro-rated and we will happily repair or replace the mattress with no additional fees or shipping costs.
- The second five years are pro-rated at a rate of 20% of the purchase price per year. So at year 6 there would be a 20% charge for replacing the product, at year 7 there would be a 40% charge, at year 8 there would be a 60% charge, and at year 9 there would be an 80% charge.
- We do not warranty comfort. This is a subjective opinion and we can only guarantee the quality of our work and materials. We do however give you the first 75 days risk-free to ensure your comfort.
Our 4-Pay Payment Plan
We've made it easier to make your purchase. You can now make four equal payments over four months. There is no additional interest and you can choose the day of the month you would like to make the payment.
Our only requirements are that you make the first payment when you purchase the mattress and that we have a credit card number on file.
Custom Beds i.e. circle beds (or triangles, or hexagons....)
If you have something creative in mind drop us a line and we can give you an idea of what the cost and timeline would be.
We love working on one-of-a-kind mattresses and furniture projects!